4.3 15 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 18, 2010 451
Clinique 7day scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this product without a doubt!

I have no cons since this scrub ticks all the boxes for me, its comes in a green tube as you can see in the picture. It feels like you rubbing you face with lotion that smells amazing btw with tiny granular beads to help deep clean, brighten, refine and tighten basically.
It also moisturizes and hydrates the skin which is perfect. while you scrub away you can leave it on like a moisturizing mask and let you skin soak up the goodness.
For the price I do not mind splurging because i have yet to find something similar to this product.
It really does everything it says it does after prolonged use and i buy and re-buy when i Run out.
This suits many skin types, have yet to hear or read of anybody disliking this product.

Overall if you looking for a scrub and what to splurge a tiny bit then this will be a perfect buy. You can also get the mini trial size when you buy the Clinique Trial range packets that includes the scrub,soap,lotion,lipstick,toner,night scream, day cream ect
Just have to go to you clinique counter and find out which skin range will suit you and they will help pick the one that suits you best
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply