fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 7 0.5
Body oils July 18, 2014 2443
I have a favourite
A while back i bought clicks brand tissue oils on their 3 for 2 offer! The reviews which I've put up as i used them! They were the clicks Payless tissue oil, the clicks tissue oil and this now is the clicks tissue oil with vitamin E!in the picture I've added this is the biggest bottle!
This vitamin E tissue oil had calendula oil , avocado and olive oil extracts all of which functions to help with tissue scarring, assist with uneven skin tone,replenish dehydrated skin,fade stretch marks and soothe sunburn! In terms of function all three are pretty standard! Colour wise it's identical to the tissue oil variety which is pink and closely resembles bio oil! Texture wise it's a lovely rich feeling oil that's absorbed by thirsty skin but by no means a dry oil! You will remember i found the Payless variety a bit thin in its texture and it was an oil that was almost clear resembling baby oil! Having now used all three i can now say i have a favourite and it's purely on fragrance! The clicks tissue oil without vitamin E is my favourite ie the one that i reviewed prior to this oil ! Why? I think the lavender contained in that oil does it for me! This oil is fragranced as well and very pleasant too! But i think lavender has relaxant and destress properties for me! So as much as it was hard to amongst three different tissue oils to narrow it down to a favourite i can declare which one it will be! Clicks tissue oil will be my regular future buy!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply