4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 11, 2014 237
"Clear Skin Starts Here" - Clinique
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauty Bulletin Dolls!!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Beauty Bulletin and Clinique for choosing me as one of the few to review this product.
This opportunity could not have come at a better time :)

I was so excited and amped to do this review so I went out and bought the Clinique 3 step products.
I thought that perhaps I will get better results with using the Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel with a full range of Clinique products. Also, for review purposes, I didn't think that the others chosen to review the product would do the same. This provides a different review which I trust will be beneficial to Clinique and Beauty Bulletin readers.

I have been using the following products, twice a day for 3 weeks.
Clinique 3-step (available at the the same places as listed in "Where to buy")
Step 1: Cleanse with Liquid Facial Soap (R255.00)
Step 2: Exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion 1 for Very Dry - Dry skin (R380.00)
Step 3: Moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (R470.00)

In conjunction with Clinique's basic 3-step products I used the Anti Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel by applying a thin layer to my entire face. The product left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. It is light and soothing and did not leave my skin feeling dry and tight.
I did not tell anyone that I had changed my facial care system but received 4 compliments about my skin looking clearer, brighter and well nourished.

With regards to the overall aspects of the Clinique products, I found the following:
It is easily accessible.
It is affordable considering that you do not need to use a lot to see results.
It is a trusted brand with an overall good reputation amongst the people I spoke to.
It is a simple system that doesn't require much time.

Clinique is a great product and I definitely recommend it.
It is suitable for all skin types and is not harsh on the skin.

Adhika
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply