fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 11, 2014 237
Bye Bye DArk Spots & Blemishes !!!
I started using this product on Friday 13th July. I was so excited when I got home I cleaned my face and immediately applied it. It was amazing!that smell, almost medicinal and that first touch which started with a light minty tingle that took me by surprise and only fed my curiosity and then suddenly its dry! The area I applied felt a bit tight. Not uncomfortable tight though. My excitement clearly rubbed off on my teenage daughter who also has acne and has been battling with it for a while now. She asked me if she could use it as well. Because I have used Clinique products before, I was comfortable with using it on her without worry. So the two of us stood each morning and night, united in fighting our spots and blemishes! I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly and effectively it was working. It didn't just dry the pimple and leave a flaky unsightly piece of dry skin, it actually took the pimple away and cleared the blemish as well. Over the past 3 weeks I watched how My old Acne scars have started to disappear and lighten. I think long term use could "clearly" prove to be effective! What I am happiest about though, is the significant difference its made to my little angels face and giving her back the confidence that any young girl needs. I have to admit, I was a bit of a cheat, because the bottle is such a convenient size, I carried it in my handbag and every time I felt those monsters surfacing, I would zap them away before they could land and set up camp on my face. The two of us are definitely going to carry on using the Anti-Blemish Solution Clinical Clearing Gel for as long as we need to. Thank you Clinique for this amazing product.
F
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply