4.1 56 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Tri-Intensive-Brightening-Serum.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums May 06, 2015 1639
Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum – Final Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have had an awesome time using the Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum. It is very lightweight on the skin making it perfect for use with other products. Using this serum in conjunction with the other products in the Bright plus range has enabled me to see a dramatic improvement in the texture of my skin and a slight improvement in the brightness/radiance of it. The products really complement each other excellently.

The serum absorbed easily, felt good on my skin and my day lotion and night cream sat comfortably on top of it. On everyday application, it made my skin smooth to the touch and it felt hydrated and tightened without feeling uncomfortable. As I continued to use it consistently with the other products in the range, I noticed that my skin was looking clear and slightly brighter. It was not an overly dramatic change but it was noticeable. The serum was excellent at calming redness I experience from time to time. Some of the dark spots I had have started to fade and I am hoping to see more positive results with prolonged use of the range. This serum also had me using my primer occasionally because my makeup sat perfectly on my skin without using a primer. A little goes a long way with this serum. I see myself purchasing a new bottle once the current bottle I have runs out.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply