4.1 56 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Tri-Intensive-Brightening-Serum.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums May 06, 2015 1634
Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always been a believer and a fan of Clarins products, and many years back, when I honestly thought they did not cater for black skin. So I was very excited to receive my three products, especially since I have at some trialled some Clarins products, just not this range. I suffer from Pigmentation from not using enough SPF (thanks to the Durban winter sun), being an occasional smoker, plus the pigmentation I never really shook off after my pregnancy 4 years ago. First the packaging of the product is very elegant, which convinced me even further that this was going to work. I loved the pump bottle as it means I could control the amount of product to use. Also, as a Beauty Therapist myself, I know that pumps are more hygienic compared to tubs as one does not keep sticking their fingers in and risking contamination. I have been using the Serum for 3 weeks now, under my moisturiser and my skin feels velvety smooth. In actual fact, on application, the skin feels so smooth, one could get tempted not to use a moisturiser on top. I thought the product would only minimize my dark marks (as faint as they are), but amazingly enough, using this entire range has seen an almost complete smoothing of fines lines on my outer eye. Just a week of using the serum gave me a dewy glow, and everyone was commenting about how plump my skin was looking. So I guess Clarins forgot to mention those other benefits of the product? My skin is definitely looking more even, more toned, and to be quite honest, this is by far one of the best serums I've come across. Yes the price is a bit steep, but the serum will last me a good 2 months as I only use just a little bit twice a day. It's definitely worth investing in! Overall, I'm hooked and so pleased that I got to be part of the review club for this excellent product!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 12, 2015
Knowing you as beautiful as you are (16 v), this surely came as a bonus and excelled on the looks you already have !

Great post, i too though such products only catered for the light skin toned.

Thanks for sharing...
Z
ZaShandu
August 12, 2015
Thank you Zandi. Trust me, for a very long time I thought Clarins catered for all skin tones except black, so this is definitely provin gme wrong. Also, remember that just because you don't have a light skin (or yellow-bone lol), it doesn't mean you can't use these products. There's a perfect product for all skin tones, trust me!
B
Buhle_M
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply