4.1 56 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Tri-Intensive-Brightening-Serum.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums May 06, 2015 1639
Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This serum is marketed as the most advanced skin care for a flawless complexion that glows with a youthful radiance. It has beauty benefits such as minimising the appearance of dark spots and helping prevent their reappearance; helping firm facial features; smoothing away fine lines and illuminating the complexion by restoring a healthy-looking glow to the skin. It is dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic.

The serum is packaged in a red and white box that just oozes elegance. The bottle has a pump which is excellent for maintaining hygiene standards as well as reducing wastage. The serum is white in colour. It is slightly thick for a serum but it has a silky texture and it is non-greasy. It absorbs easily and quickly into the skin. The serum has a pleasant scent that did not overpower me or irritate my skin.

First impression:

I applied the serum onto a clean face and neck after toning. The serum quickly absorbed into my skin leaving feeling it instantly refreshed, plump and smooth with a soft lovely scent. It minimised some redness I was experiencing on some parts of my face. The serum felt very light-weight and comfortable on the skin. Everything else I put on top of the serum applied smoothly and settled very well with a flawless finish. I did not experience any breakouts from using the serum.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply