4.1 56 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Tri-Intensive-Brightening-Serum.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums May 06, 2015 1639
Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As an Indian woman, pigmentation is something that I struggle with on a daily basis. I have tried many products and treatments and have been disappointed in the past. My key concerns are uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation. This is why I was over the moon when I was chosen as part of the lucky group of woman to review this amazing range from Clarins.

Naturally, my expectations were high seeing how expensive the products are. Honestly, I am still amazed at how well this has been working. I am pleased with the pump bottle as this dispenses just the right amount (no wastage). I adore the smell, its really feminine. It is an incredibly lightweight serum that just glides on. I have a passion for makeup and find that this acts as a primer for me. It keeps my skin matte and my makeup looks more polished throughout the day. An added bonus, it leaves my skin looking so radiant.

Over all I find it a bit expensive but considering how much money I have spent on treatments that just dont deliver, I think this is definately worth the splurge.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply