Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers October 30, 2013 135
Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm – Mandarin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The packaging of the Clarins Instant Smooth Lip Balm is absolutely gorgeous. The gold colour of the tube looks luxurious and makes you look forward to the goodies inside. You will definitely look chic as you take it out of your bag and get ready to apply it wherever you are.

The actual product is also very eye-catching. The crystal transparent lip balm that has a solid centre is absolutely beautiful. I used the Crystal Mandarin lip balm which has a serene citrus scent.

The lip balm applied smoothly onto my lips and so did the colour. My lips felt instantly moisturised and smoother.

However, the product created a thin line of colour caused by the solid colour centre on my lip while the rest remained colourless. This meant I had to smack my lips together to evenly cover them with the vibrant orange tint of the Crystal Mandarin.

As for plumping and accentuating lip contours, I cannot agree that this product did that for me. I already have naturally thick lips, and they did not look plumper after wearing the lip balm.

My lips felt smooth and moisturised for the rest of the day. I enjoyed re-applying the lip balm because of the lovely citrus scent and the general feel of the balm. I did, however, always have to remember to smack my lips together to evenly distribute the colour.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 19, 2013
These look yummy! I have to have this!
A
Arthz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply