Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

2.7 1 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 06, 2013 149
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am always on the look out for new lip exfoliators because I only wear matte lipsticks.
I bought this, hoping that it would be the last one I would have to try because I have never been disappointed with a clarins product before and because I payed R200 for it.
There tube only contains 20ml of product contains a lot of product and you only use a little at a time.

That being said, I would not recommend this product to anyone. when you start using it, all that will come out is a waxy and oily substance with no exfoliating beads. After squeezing for quite a while, eventually a whitish liquid will come out with exfoliating beads. You then apply this on to your lips and scrub. My biggest problem with this product was getting it off. You are left with a waxy and oily residue all over your lips. I tried hot water, cold water, make up remover and even my toner at one stage! I had to scrub and scrub before I got all of the oiliness away.

Although my lips were smooth afterwards, I will not buy this product again just because it is such a hassle to use. It definitely does take away the dried and chapped lips but it is not worth it. For the price I payed for this, I expected it to work smoothly from beginning to end.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply