4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2237
Clarins Bright Plus Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's been just over 2 weeks and I'm ecstatic about the results I've achieved with the Clarins Bright Plus Range! I'm the beginning, I was really skeptical as I've tried many products for hyperpigmentation and dark marks on my face. It's not an easy procedure to achieve a flawless, even skin tone due to hormonal changes and change in seasons.

Scaring:
I've battled with acne during my high school days and all that was left was the scaring on my back and my cheeks. I've noticed a huge difference in the effectiveness of the products by the evenness and smoothness of my skin. The products also assisted me in removing a bit of red spots that I have due to sun exposure as there's spf20 in the day cream and body veil, which is crucial.

Evenness of skin:
I found that the serum did a good job by giving my skin a beautiful glow without makeup, as well as create an even skin tone and a smooth base when applying my foundation. I no longer need to use any form of colour correctors. I dive straight in to either applying a BB cream or light-to-medium coverage foundation. I've noticed a reduction in my dark undereye circles, which I'm thrilled about.

Texture of my skin:
My skin is generally oily around the T-zone area and it's dryest around the mouth and cheek area. The day cream is thick and creamy and left my skin glowing and moisturizer, although I did experience a bit of breakout around the cheek area because the consistency of the day cream is very thick.

Body texture:
The body veil loves up to its name. It gives me the hydration that my dry skin needs as well as lightening the acne scars I have on my back. The scent is subtle and the body veil is smooth and gentle on my eczema skin. A big A+ in my books!

All in all, each Clarins Bright Plus Product lives up to its name and provided me with the necessary moisture for my skin, as well as fading the dark marks I have around my face, leaving my skin with a beautiful glow.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
The Clarins Bright Plus Skincare Review
Clarins Bright Plus Range
C
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply