4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2239
Claris Bright Plus Range Review | Week 2
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's 2 weeks and couple of days into my Clarins bright Plus range trial, and I must admit that it's a very slow process. I'm going to keep this review sort and to the point, because I haven't seen any results when it comes to some of their products. My two main problems before I started this trial were dry and dull skin as well as acne scaring left from my most recent breakout.

Dry & Dull skin:
The range has been extremely effective in hydrating my skin, and I think I owe all the credits to the brighting day lotion and body veil. I can even feel the moisture straight after application of these two, they have definitely helped in terms of hydrating, and helping restore that youthful glow my skin lost for a bit. I would definitely recommend these two products to anyone who is battling with dry skin, or someone who is interested in fighting winter skin altogether.

Acne scaring:
Although the range is mainly formulated to assist in promoting an even skin tone, the serum is said to help with clearing acne scars. It has only been two weeks, and I have not seen any results with this product however I am going to be patient, because a fair amount of time you should give any products is 2 months. I have been breaking out here and there especially around my forehead area however that's been an issue for over a month now before I started the bright plus range.

Otherwise in terms of hydration, and nourishing my skin I have been receiving topnotch results.

I will keep you posted on how to serum treats me xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply