4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2249
Clarins Bright Plus Range Review | Week 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Clarins Bright Plus lotion, and night cream for 3 weeks now, being that Clarins sent me the range without the serum then Beauty Bulletin sent me the range with the serum last week for this 4 week review. I'll touch on each product below, and please bare in mind it's only been a week of me using all the products together so the results aren't mind-blowing as yet.

Brightening day lotion:
The lotion smells devine, and it has an SPF which is a bonus, because I am a firm believer in wearing sunscreen daily be it overcast or sunny days. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth, and hydrated. I found that before I started using the range my skin was extremely dry and dull, because the products I was trying before were too harsh for my skin so this product has been very effective in hydrating my skin and restoring a glow.

Bright Plus Night Revive Cream:
The night cream also smells so good. It is extremely light weight which is good for people with oily skin, it doesn't leave your skin looking and feeling greasy however it isn't drying. It almost feels like a primer so it leaves a smooth/ slightly tacky feeling on your face.

Tri-Intensive Brightening Serum:
I have only been using the serum for a week so I honestly cannot say that I've seen results. I did breakout about a month ago when I traveled to KZN so due to climate change my skin reacted, and the breakout did leave some scaring behind I'm still in the process of getting rid of some of the texture on my forehead so I'm hoping this product will assist as I go along with this Clarins skincare journey.

Brightening Body Veil:
I am OBSESSED with this product. I used it about a year ago, and I'm back to using it now and I've loved it from day one. It's so amazing for hydrating and battling winter skin (I even mentioned it in my winter skincare routine video on my YouTube channel: Mihlali N) I cannot get enough of it. This lotion leaves your skin feeling so smooth, and it leaves a slight shimmer/ glow. Your skin feels hydrated throughout the WHOLE DAY I have no issues with dry or ashy appearing skin when using this product. I LOVE it.

Overall the products have been treating me well, I haven't experienced any reactions or irritation. My only concern is treating my breakout and the scaring it has left behind.

I'll keep you all posted on how it goes x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply