4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2238
CLARINS BRIGHT PLUS RANGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I Have been using the range for about 4 weeks now and my skin feels soft and the complexion has evened out. My main issue was that parts of my face would get dark after sun exposure and I would end up having a noticeable tone difference between my face a neck. The products contain SPF of 20 which has managed to keep the discoloration at bay. I did get a bit of a rash and some texture on the second week of using the products and my skin felt like it was about to peel off. I am not sure if it was a reaction to the ingredients or just stress related I guess time will tell.

I would advise the use of some type of oil for some one with dry skin cause I found the serum together with the night cream to be a bit drying although It wasn't an issue for me since I have oily skin.

The downside is the price point which is a little bit too much and the fact that it did not prevent my skin from breaking out. I also feel it would have been great if they had added a moisturizing face wash/cleanser and a toner to the range because I don't like mixing products.

All in all these are good quality products packaged nicely but and they come in a big bottle that will probably last over 2.5 to 3 months. I and my final rating would be a 3.5 but I would not be purchasing again due to it being too pricey for my budget.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply