4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2240
Clarins Bright Plus Serum, Hydrating Day Lotion and Repairing Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never used Clarins products before because I have always used Nivea as I found it works well with my skin type. I tried the Clarins Bright Plus Serum, Hydrating Day Lotion and Repairing Night Cream and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with this product.

The Clarins Bright Plus Serum is light and a little of it went a long way to cover my face. The serum was used morning as well as night before I used the day lotion or night cream, and it is an absolute miracle worker. It left my skin feeling smooth and pleasantly lightly fragranced. I allowed it to "soak in" to my skin for about 5 minutes before using the lotion or the cream and this seemed to work very well.

The Clarins Hydrating Day Lotion is possibly my favourite product that I have ever used on my skin. It is smooth and delicate in texture, and it has great coverage. The fragrance is absolutely out of this world, and it reminds me of those "typical face cream fragrances" that every mommy should smell like:) I really love this lotion because it immediately brightens my skin and leaves it feeling and looking well-cared for all day. There was no oiliness or shine on my skin, and yet, my face still felt moisturized and protected because of the SPF of 20 that it contains. Definitely a 5/5 for this product.

The Clarins Repairing Night Cream is a very good product in terms of a night repair cream. It works very well after cleansing and after the toner is applied. I wake up to fresh and healthy looking skin every day after using it for the past 4.5 weeks. There is no real fragrance that I noticed, but the cream is rich and smooths on easily.

Since all the products are priced above R550 retail price, it is average in price for such excellent products. They all require a very minimal amount in order to work very well, so if you are willing to pay about R600 per product, it would definitely be worth it because it lasts so long. I am so thrilled with these three products. Clarins have definitely done very well with these three products! Thank you for allowing me to test them, because I have found great results with the new Clarins Bright Plus range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply