4.0 32 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Range.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 2255
Clarins Bright Plus Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Clarins Bright Plus Range for a week now and I have found my new Holy Grail product.

Wow, wow, wow! Pretty much sums up how I feel about these products.
I have a bit of hormonal acne left over from my pregnancy and while the blemishes are now only occasional the red marks from previous break outs as well as the more recent break outs remain. my hole chin area is peppered with marks and scarring.

Well after a week of use these marks are greatly reduced! My skin is looking clearer and brighter and the marks on my chin are finally disappearing. I'm not the only one who has noticed! I'm getting compliments on my skin which I have not received in months!

Although I do love the products the packaging is a tad annoying. Especially on the day cream. The bottle doesn't dispense product evenly and after you have use the serum trying to get anything out of the day cream pump without the bottle slipping out of your hands and crashing to the floor is a bit tricky. That said, I will put up with a little packaging inconvenience for the magic that is inside!

I look forward to seeing the results I get from continued use.
IMG_3787 (Medium).JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply