4.1 54 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Revive-Night-Cream.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1802
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Repairing Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the cream for 26 days straight and I just love how it has improved my skin, giving me that "wide-awake" look in the morning. The pillow lines I used to get are a thing of the past as this cream seems to have some collagen pumping action there LOL. The first application was a bit too much as I though I needed that much, but then I realized I only needed a bit. I applied it on my face, carefully avoiding the eye area, and also on my neck, as I need my neck to have the same tone as my face. What a wonderful, awesome product! It's not as greasy as expected, although, it made a huge difference in "comforting" my skin during the cold winter nights. I found that it worked very well if applied while my skin was still warm from the shower - okay, maybe that's just me. But I did find that it absorbed super fast and didn't leave much grease after application. The scent is a bit too heavy for a night cream, but nothing unbearable, considering the benefits of the cream. Overall, it's an excellent night cream that should be featured amongst the top-selling night creams. I am definitely getting myself a bottle, seeing that this one has one day left :-( Thanks Clarins and Beauty Bulletin!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Slight shine after applying the Night Cream
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply