4.1 54 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Revive-Night-Cream.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1787
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Repairing Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh what a gem! The Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Repairing Night Cream first of all smells very fresh and clean. I only use a little bit of it, but the results I have gotten from it are absolutely amazing. It's like my skin gets a hydrating deep-cleansing and brightening facial treatment every single night. I love how it doesn't leave any greasy shine on my face, and from day one, I could feel the difference in the texture of my skin. Together with the serum, this night cream does wonders. My skin looks more refreshed in the mornings, and although I have once or twice been naughty and actually went to bed without washing my face (after a night out), I believe using a bit of this cream has actually compensated for that. It's a wonderful, luxurious, fresh, quality, impressive cream, and I definitely will be buying this, even if it means using it on alternative days. What's even more exciting is that it sort of creates a barrier between my face and my pillow. I don't have those sleep-lines anymore, and my skin is looking brighter, younger, more awake and definitely more brighter! Thank you Clarins for yet another wonderful product. You've won yourselves one more fan!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply