4.1 54 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Revive-Night-Cream.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1814
Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Repairing Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The night cream is a marketed as a high performance repairing cream for a brighter, more translucent, flawless and even-toned skin. It has beauty benefits such as being an exceptional cream combining freshness and comfort; soothing, regenerating and moisturizing to the skin.

The Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Repairing Night Cream comes in a red and white tub that just oozes luxe. The night cream is white in colour and it has a thin texture. It is easily absorbs quickly into the skin and it a mild floral scent to it.

First impressions:

I applied the Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Repairing Night Cream at night on cleansed skin: face, neck. The night cream a thin texture and it absorbed quickly and easily into my skin without leaving any residue. However, my skin felt a bit sticky after application but this did not bother me since it was night time. My skin felt refreshed, nourished and deeply moisturised. The next morning, my skin felt smooth, soft and supple to the touch. I did not experience any breakouts or skin irritation.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply