fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 54 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Revive-Night-Cream.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1813
Night Time Doctor in a Bottle- Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Repairing Night Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I began using night creams in my early 20's and I must say that this Clarins Brightening Repairing Night Cream takes the cup in terms of effectiveness, scent and packaging. Firstly when I used it the first night I was taken by the beautiful relaxing scent and my family thought I had applied perfume. The scent is long lasting and the white container is cute. The night cream is decadent and makes my skin feel rested and I sleep the scent relaxes me as well. In the morning my skin looked like it had make up on it and looked fresh even before I washed my face.

This truly is a miracle in a bottle that seals off the pores and repairs my skin as I sleep. No hassle and the routine is simple and fits into my schedule. It doesn't take long for this product to work as I saw little changes on my skin, the faded dark spots and how my face began to glow with every use. I don't want to even skip washing my face every night because this night cream really does the best work ever on my face. Looking at my face now I'm confident to walk out the house bare faced, with just some colour on my lip. I feel alive and my face also conveys that message, I smile brighter and my face is also getting brighter with the continued use of the amazing Clarins products.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply