4.1 54 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Revive-Night-Cream.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1807
First Impressions - Last!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

They always say: "First impressions last!"...And for me it did!!
As this fragrance reminded me of my mom, I loved the fact that every night after I had my shower or bath, I opened my night cream and immediately thought of my mother.
The texture remained silky and I think it contributed to my skin feeling better in the morning and not the usual No-I-do-not-want-to-look-in-the-mirror feeling!
As for the result the Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Repairing Night Cream have on my skin, I can't say it was this specific product that worked as I was using the range, but for these two weeks so far so good. I found that my skin looks lighter and brighter and it didn't get as oily in the T-section as it did with other products. It didn't get as oily during the night also, so my pillow was protected as well. The darker spots I have along with pigmentation have become a little lighter and I do hope that with more time it will continue repairing those areas as it says in the name. My skin feels smoother and that does make a difference in a girl's day...you feel more confident, because you look more beautiful!
Overall I am so happy with the Clarins Bright Plus Range and I will surely proceed with using this product and buying it!
-Yet again...DeLIGHTED user :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After Clarins Bright Plus
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply