Review Detail

4.4 15 0.5
Lighteners, Whiteners, Brighteners March 28, 2011 326
Hide those tired eyes ladies....
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this product in a goody bag at an event I went to at the end of last year. At first I did'nt think much of it as there were loads of great goodies in that bag, so it sat in my beauty products shelving column thingy ( big thing in my bathroom that has 4 bowls that neatly sit on top of each other in a racking system - I keep all the things I haven't tried or are new and haven't opened ie. gifts, samples,back-ups for the products I love just in case I run out ) for a few weeks until I stumbled upon it whilst searching for some cream.
The morning I found it I was in a state: I had woken up late ( again .....but then again it's not really late when I choose to arrive at work an hour early ), I shaved my legs but couldn't find my usual cream and was digging in my shelving thingy to find an alternative ( which I did ) and found this product.
As I looked like a mess, hardly any sleep ( I will find a way to kill the ppl down stairs ! ), I decided to try it. Read the instructions ( lightly apply, do not rub, then apply foundation and make-up as usual ) and proceded to finish applying make-up. Didn't look to closely at mirror - too scared plus no coffee in system and it would be too much to handle so early ( I am not a morning person ! ) and hurried downstairs to grab my things before heading out the front door.
My Fiance, who was dropping me off at work, commented in the car that I looked quite refreshed even though we had very little sleep ( and no, unfortunately not for the reasons you are thinking - tsk: dirty mind you have ! ). At first I though he was being sarcastic and at this point I might of sworn at him or called him a name ( I am not joking about the morning thing.....I need coffee to become human again ).
I arrived at work, had my strong jug of coffee, settled in and started feeling human. I was telling someone at work how tired I was and discussing ways to kill the neighbours ( kinda kidding ) and they told me I didn't look tired. When I checked in my compact my eyes looked fine, even though they didn't feel it.
Lets just say I made a phone call to my Finace to apologise.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply