Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Foundations January 07, 2013 454
cK one Color Makeover 3-In-1 Face Makeup Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Leila Abdool had this to say: With Calvin Klein being one of the names synonymous with style and fashion I was very excited to explore the CK one makeup line. With eager anticipation I made my way to the Calvin Klein counter and all my expectations were blown away. The counter reflects the CK one bottle with black and white clean lines and the beauty assistant reflected the demographic of the brand; young, fresh faced with a zest for life. As a new mom my dark circles have been paramount but were magically erased with the mousse concealer and my complexion enhanced with the 3 in 1 foundation. As a lover on the ‘natural’ look an eye shadow base in Clean was applied to my eyelids after which the Bohoeyeshadow quad enhanced my large eyes. To further enhance my eyes mascara and a liquid liner was applied. A glow was applied to my cheeks with cream blush and further enhanced with the Cool illuminator. Lipgloss in Proper completed my look transforming me from tired looking to fresh and glowy. As a Psychologist I fully promote the need for reinvention on all levels to increase confidence and after leaving the makeover I certainly lived my own advise.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply