Review Detail

4.4 33 0.5
Cleansers, Washes, Soaks October 02, 2017 1025
Cherubs Care Package: Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Not too long ago, I received the most beautiful care package from Beauty Bulletin and Cherubs #CherubsCares
I've been trying them out, and I thought I'd share my thoughts:
-
I'm usually quite fussy when it comes to the makeup wipes I use, and if I'm being entirely honest, I didn't have the highest of expectations from these. Cherubs has never before been one of my go-to skincare brands. But these wipes definitely passed the test!
-
The wipes are suitable for a variety of skin tones: from normal, to sensitive and everything in between- you're guaranteed to find the wipes for you!
The wipes have a soft, floral scent which is not overwhelming. This is something I particularly enjoy.
The face wipes come in packs of 24 and packs of 60, so you can stock up depending on how often you use them. The pack of 60's costs R49.99
The wipes are quite thin, and have almost a linen-type feel to them. If I'm wearing a full-face of makeup, I do require 2 wipes to get all the makeup off. Most days however, a single wipe does the job.
The wipes are extremely soft and delicate on the skin, which is a definite must for me.
-
Cherubs also sent over a pack of 80 cotton pads, which retail for R24.99 .
The cotton pads are incredibly soft, and feel so luxe on the skin.
I especially enjoy using these with Micellar Water after cleansing.
-
Overall, the Cherubs range has surprised me! My expectations were not all that high, but I've come to enjoy these products immensely. The price point of these products is absolutely incredible. It's perfect for anyone with a budget- affordable yet still great quality. The range is also quite extensive, which I appreciate. Most brands don't cater for all skin types and seeing a brand be diverse, is great. I would definitely repurchase these products and I urge you to try them too!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SU
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply