4.4 33 0.5
Cleansers, Washes, Soaks October 02, 2017 1026
Cherubs eco-facial wipes
(Updated: November 06, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my package today with the Cherubs Facial wipes! Love how compact and strong the packaging felt! Really looks like a high quality product and that makes me excited to try it out! I gave my friends their packs to try and they all seemed quite excited as well! I battle with an oily/combination skin so I'm keen to see how this reacts to my skin! Trying it for the first time tonight!
here we goooo.....

Final Review:

SO my overall experience with the Cherubs Facial Wipes has been a pleasant one! It removes makeup nicely, the fragrance is beautiful and it doesn't feel harsh on my skin. My skin feels fresh and clean after using the wipes, no mess, no fuss! My friends have also had a great experience with the wipes.

My mother never wears makeup, but thought she'd try the wipes out anyway as she hates having the feeling of anything on her face. She said she didn't experience any stinging or any other feeling on her face. She had a dress up event and had put acrylic paint on her face and said that it worked so nice at taking the paint off and no burning sensation!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Cherubs facial wipes Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply