Review Detail

4.1 10 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 29, 2017 478
Cherubs Eco-Care Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes for Oily / Combination Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm absolutely in love with this product. I just love how facial wipes are so convenient especially after a long hectic day and don't feel like removing your makeup. But these eco-facial wipes makes it exciting, especially with the clip lid although I'd pull out two or three out by mistake lol my bad.

One of the few other things I love about these wipes is that they are pH balanced and alcohol and paraben free, I mean!?? Plus they are biodegradable so they don't harm the planet in anyway.
They contain lemon which we all know is good for the skin, ivy and sage. They also help reduce oiliness, prevents drying and improves micro-circulation which is great for me because I have combination skin.

I must say I was initially hesitant to use them because I saw and smelt that they were fragranced and thought it would cause irritation but i was relieved that nothing happened. They are very effective and smell sooo good and feel gentle on my skin. My skin is left feeling soft and cleansed. I'm satisfied with these babies :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply