Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.0 3 0.5
Shampoo March 16, 2013 153
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I ran out of dry shampoo this past week, and I was so busy I didn't get a chance to go buy another bottle, so my mother said she'll get me a can. Unfortunately Clicks was out of stock and she got something better. She got me a pretty blue can of Balancing Act Dry Shampoo, which is especially for oily hair.

So I decided to go out today and my hair needed a quick fix, so I used my trusted little blue can (just kidding, at that point I really didn't know anything about it). As I opened the can.. WOW the smell was amazing, this dry shampoo has such a lovely fresh smell I really couldn't wait to give my hair a good spray!

As I sprayed my hair with this amazing dry shampoo, I was so pleased that the amazing fresh smell graced my hair, and then the magic started. I gently massaged the dry shampoo in my hair and gave my hair a few brushes and I was really amazed. For the first time I had no white residue left on my hair.

I'd really recommend this product to anyone who has really oily hair and is always in need of a quick refresh. It's completely worth it!
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply