Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Body Moisturizers February 21, 2012 567
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have found this cream luxurious and absolutely delicious. The fragrance lasts for an exceptionally long time and can become quite intense. I have reverted to applying a dab onto my freshly washed hair. It doesn't leave an oily residue and makes your hair smell deliciuos and there is no need for any further perfuming. One whip of your head and a scent is letf behind. Love it
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

8 results - showing 1 - 8
Ordering
February 22, 2012
This must be a serious treat to use! Thanks for the tip about applying to hair. Do you apply it while the hair is wet? xxx
S
SMTCHA022
February 22, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Charlene, I apply it after I have dried my hair. I'm so glad a could offer this little tip and you're right it is a serious treat, I love it :) and hope you will too. It also works with the little samples from the cosmetics counter ;)
S
Scott
February 22, 2012

Thanks again Liesl. Was about to read your other review on another chanel product, I am green with envy over these beautiful products you are using :) xxx
S
SMTCHA022
February 22, 2012
Hi just 1 Q what is the cost of this ?? your review is awesome I love the hair idea !
S
SOARES
March 01, 2012

Hi again Liesl, Had to let you know that I tried your hair tip and it works so well and people did notice. xxx
S
SMTCHA022
March 02, 2012

Sounds great - love the tip.
H
Hayley
June 20, 2012

Hi Charlene, Sorry for the late response.
I'm so glad you're enjoying this lushes treat :)
S
Scott
(Updated: June 20, 2012) June 20, 2012

Hi Natasha, sorry for the late response, this product can range from R750 to R850 or more depending where you buy it.
S
Scott
8 results - showing 1 - 8

Leave a Reply