4.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments August 06, 2015 331
R450 Winter Special
(Updated: August 06, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Chanel Bettison Hair and Beauty Concept Store located in the heart of the Mother City (Cape Town). As part of their Winter Special promotion, I was treated to a neck, back and shoulder massage as well as a foot file and paint with Gelish.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and this was largely due to the friendly staff. I felt like I made friends once I left the intimate yet modern beauty salon. Most recently I also referred my best friend to have her nails done and she enjoyed her experience just as much.

The foot nail file and paint treatment was quick and very neatly done. If you're a woman on-the-go and need a quick pedicure, this would your best option. While getting my feet done I was treated to a warm cup of coffee while having a casual chat with salon owner Chanel Bettison.

After my pedicure I migrated upstairs where my neck, back and shoulder massage began. This was much-needed so you can imagine how pleased I was that this is also included in their Winter Special which you can still experience for only R450!

I would definitely recommend the Winter Special to all those looking for a much needed and affordable pamper session.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
CG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 06, 2015
Oh wow Lucky fish :)
This concept store is on point!
Z