Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Fragrances October 22, 2010 222
CH
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's amazing how Maryanne and i have such similar tastes when it comes to fragrances! It's awesome! I first got this perfume for christmas two years ago - a generous gift from my boyfriend. Carolina Herrera is a favourite of mine, although she does have some dodgy fragrances under her name, most of them are drool-worthy. I love the ad campaign, there's one magazine ad that i would look at and sit & try to count all the bottles - crazy haha. I'm not exactly sure what first attracted me to this fragrance, the bottle is genuine and simple, with real leather and the signature "CH" charms. I love that the red jumps out at you, and i love what it stands for. The melon in the top note really stands out for me, as does the cinnamon in the base. I wear this fragrance anytime of day or night at all occasions. It makes me feel superior in some way - the whole idea of perfume for me is wrapping yourself in luxury, it's a mist that envelops and clings to you. The lasting power of this fragrance is unbelievable, i walk around smelling it all day! Love it with a passion! Definately a favourite
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply