Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels October 16, 2011 216
Cettua Silky and Clear Nose Strips with Charcoal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love nose strips and I'm always trying new ones. These Cettua ones are new to South Africa and are sold exclusively in Clicks. I really love these nose strips. They definitely deliver.

You apply them the same way you do for other nose strips. You wet your nose and stick the strip down. You wait 15 minutes and then rip it off. What I like most about these strips is that the whole strip becomes sticky when wet. Some strips have that edge that doesn't stick, but this whole thing sticks to your nose. It's very sticky and stays stuck until you rip it off. These strips are highly effective and you can really see the results once you remove it. Your nose is left feeling very soft and smooth afterwards.

The charcoal is meant to help absorb impurities. They also contain witch hazel and peppermint oil. Everyone knows witch hazel is a fabulous ingredient that is used in loads of beauty products. It helps with redness, helps irritated skin and works wonders for blemished skin.

I only have one negative comment about the charcoal strips. They can leave black bits on your nose. But this doesn't really bother me so much cause I generally tend to wash my face/nose after using strips anyway.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 18, 2011
Going to try this! Thanks Chicara :)
K
kikobunny0102
October 18, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

You should. I love the results! :) I can't wait to try their other products.
C
csj16
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply