Before Cetaphil
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes July 09, 2014 157
Cetaphil Skincare products for Dry Skin
(Updated: July 22, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I have always had problems with dry flaky skin and i have never really been too keen on spending money for products.
I was sceptical about trying Cetaphil because i have not really had luck with skin products lol. So it took me a couple of days to try the products out.
I started with the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion. It smells really nice and refreshing and is nice and cold on the skin. My skin felt a bit tight after the first 3 or 4 days of using it. Then i used the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion. Wow... this lotion is amazing... my skin felt so soft like a baby's bottom hehe i could smell the lotion for a couple of hours after using it. Love this product. So then... not like its sunny outside lol but i had to review the Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50+ lotion. Its also cold on the skin for a few minutes but takes that tightness of my skin away. I got a couple of pimples after using these products after the 4th day but they have started clearing up now. Its been exactly 10 days since i started using the products. Attached is a before picture and ill add after pics as soon as my skin clears up :) Video Review to follow soon... so far im really happy with the Cetaphil products I have been chosen to Review and will definitely be referring to my friends and family. :)
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply