Review Detail

3.7 3 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring July 21, 2014 548
Cetapheel the difference
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product came at the perfect time! I had come from a visit in Joburg where I use to live before I moved to Cape Town. I always had skin problems in Joburg - the weather there is very dry and in winter it is much worse! The skin on my neck, right underneath my jaw line for some reason suffered the most! It was some kind of Eczema outbreak! Unite the nations under my chin! That is when I started using other Cetaphil products. To this day I use the gentle skin cleanser and I would never change! So when I saw that these products need a review I jumped for that band wagon!

I have very dry skin in winter (as explained above) but I don't suffer from the terrible outbreak of eczema anymore (thankfully). When I first started using these products my skin felt like Namibian sand deserts on a bad day. In only one week I already felt the difference by using these products together. I even, for one week, just used the body wash and did not moisturize afterwards with the moisturizer. My skin still felt amazing and moisturized! However, I would suggest using these products together as, a few days after that week of non-moiturization, I was feeling the itch of the desert returning.

Another good point to add about this product is that it saves chilblains victims. I call myself a victim because this is the worse thing that happens in winter!I wish it for no one! Chilblains or winter hands happen to people with really bad blood circulation. Basically your finger and toes puff up to the size of German sausages and you have inflammation in every joint - not a pretty sight! Your skin is also very dry and in severe cases, cracks open! Yeah....not the most fun thing to suffer from. And so, when I started using the moisturizer, I would put a bit extra on my hands, and voila! My chilblains were healed! I do take pills for it as well, but this time it healed faster than ever! So for this, I am very impressed by this cream!

Shaving was another test for me. I used the body wash as a shaving cream and it really does wonders for those annoying little ingrown oompa loompa's. My legs felt more moisturized as well!
All in all the products are great! Being a person with normal dry skin, I really hope that it works for people with other skin irritations.
I would also like to complement the packaging of the product, I’m enjoying the nifty little baggy that it came with.
G
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply