fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 22 0.5
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 634
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing lotion - 3 in 1 miracle product !
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let me start of by saying how amazing this product is and how much I love it !!!
I am a big fan of products that are versatile and can be used in different ways .

The Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion is a cleanser a make up remover and can be used as a moisturizer ! Imagine that , 3 products in 1 bottle !

The product itself is very moisturizing when applied to the skin , it removes the dirt and impurities gently from your skin when used with water . Note ladies , it does not lather like a normal face wash it has a very gelish, silky texture .
After washing my face with this my skin is soft and smooth and feels really hydrated .

When used as a make up remover it removes make up gently and very effectively , especially from the eyes, so if you love heavy make up on your eyes this is great on a cotton pad to remove make up and it even removes mascara gently without the need to tug harshly at your eyelids . Afterwards your face and eyes are still left feeling moisturized and clean.

As a moisturizer all you need is one pump of the product and you can apply it as a normal moisturizer , if you feel like there is excess product on your skin you can blot it of easily and you are good to go .

The pump mechanism is a great idea as you are never using too much product and can dispense it as you need it .

It is suitable for all ages and skin types , so for you ladies with sensitive skin out there you can also give it a try because it is fragrance fee .

Another thing this product can be used in all seasons because it is so mild , its definitely a keeper for winter months .

With regards to price I paid around R125.00 at Clicks for a 250ml bottle , I know it sounds expensive but when you think of how many ways it can be used ,surely its justified right ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply