Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 627
Cetaphil-My Skinsaver!
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My skin is extremely sensitive and I usually go up in flames when using skincare products, for years I've stuck to advice received from my granny: "Rinse your face with cold water every morning, you won't have wrinkles until you're in your 80's" It worked for her, amazingly but we don't have quite the same genes, unfortunately. I've spend thousands of rands on skincare products that are for "sensitive skin" only to end up with blotches and marks. I literally gave up and stuck to the cold water regime until I received a gorgeous hamper from Beauty Bulletin. Pardon me for being sceptical but I've waited a few days before trying it. I felt a difference from the first day, my skin felt less tight, no blotches or red flames nor burning.I got so many compliments and was even asked whether I'm pregnant or not due to the fact that I was positively glowing (or rather my skin was). The gentle cleansing lotion is just that, gentle (happy sigh) it leaves my skin so soft and I love the fact that it's not fragrant and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it to remove my make-up at night and I absolutely love the effect it has on my skin. It's for all skin types so my boyfriend also started using it.The moisturising cream is perfect for my sensitive skin as it hydrates it and doesn't leave me oily or shiny, it doesn't clog pores and are ideal for using all areas of my body that requires extra attention like my elbows and hands. I'm not a fan of sunscreens (though I ought to be) because its usually very heavy and oily but I love the UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50+, it provides a high level of protection for my sensitive skin as even winter sun is dangerous. It protects against sun damage as well as ageing whilst being hypoallergenic (favorite word!)and fragrance free. I've recommended Cetaphil to all of my friends as some of them are suffering from Eczema and there's a range especially for that!I'm going to invest in the body wash and moisturizer as I know I won't be disappointed. Cetaphil, you've found yourself a life-long client, thank you to Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to Cetaphil, you rock!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply