fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 22 0.5
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 634
Cetaphil product review club - Lotion, UVA/UVB Defence and Gentle cleansing lotion
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies and some gents,

Firstly thank you to Beauty Bulletin for allowing me to try out the Cetaphil range. It is my first time using this product. It does say it is for problematic skin and I have psoriasis but its only affects my scalp.

The Range that I have received :Dry/Sensitive Skin
• Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
• Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra hydrating lotion
• Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defence SPF50+

Pricing :
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion 400ml-R175
Cetaphil Daily Adv Lotion 226g-R220
Cetaphil UVA/UVB Spf50 50ml -R170
Available at Dischem and Clicks

My Experience:
My first thoughts was that I love the bag that the range was placed into; it was very practical as I will be traveling soon and it's perfect to pack all my stuff and go.
Over the couple of weeks I used the products, I did not notice too much of a difference as I say my skin on my body is not problematic however my scalp is. I did use the lotion and I must say that it does what it says, it is very Hydrating and its absorbed quickly and lasts all day with being greasy, LOVE IT!

So now you know the best kept secret to combat any skin type problems.
• Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
When I used the Gentle Cleansing Lotion in the shower every day I found that it was very hydrating and cleansing. I also love that I can use it without water, so I used it to remove my makeup and it's amazing. This is something I live by a product that removes my makeup and does not leave my skin feeling dry and tight.

• Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra hydrating lotion
Wonderful product that is hydrating, non greasy, extremely moisturising and is absorbed quickly leaving my skin with all day protection against dryness. .

• Cetaphil UV SPF50
I found that this product made my breakout, so I discontinued the use of this product.

Overall I like the product and I would recommend this product to family and friends to try out, especially my brother he has bad psoriasis on his hands and feet. I have given him some to try and already the is a difference in the dry flaky skin.
Thanks guys!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply