Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 632
Cetaphil Product Review
(Updated: August 07, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for the trial of the Cetaphil range . I will be quite honest I had not tried the range prior to receiving the samples from BB. My mother in-law had mentioned the range to me in a few conversations..As they say mother knows best so does my mother-in-law ?

The Range that I have received :Dry/Sensitive Skin
• Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
• Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra hydrating lotion
• Cetaphil UV SPF50

Pricing :
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion 400ml-R175
Cetaphil Daily Adv Lotion 226g-R220
Cetaphil Uv Spf50 50ml -R170
Available at Dischem and Clicks

My Experience:
I absolutely the gift bag that the range was placed into; it was very stylish and posh. I was quiet smitten by the travel bag.
Over the three week use of the products, I noticed there was a remarkable difference in my skin. The dryness and sensitivity of skin was illuminated.
The Range is perfectly suited to the skin type.
I was left very confident without noticeable flaky and dry skin.
This is one range that I would be trying again and recommending to my friends and families.
So now you know the best kept secret to combat any skin type problems.
• Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Using a 5 rand size of the cleansing lotion is adequate as the formula is foaming and cleanses my entire face and neck .. The saying a little goes a long way is this product’s motto for me.

• Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra hydrating lotion
The hydrating lotion is non greasy, moisturising and hydrates dry and sensitive skin well.

• Cetaphil UV SPF50
Can be used over your moisturiser or under your make up for the one that use make up. It does not leave any residual behind and just like the hydrating lotion it is also non greasy. It is light and very easy to wear. It makes daily use comfortable.

Overall Rating:
11/10 rating as Cetaphil has exceeded my expectations.

I have attached the before and after pics
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply