Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 634
Good For All Skin Types
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the very lucky ones chosen to review Cetaphil products, thank you!

When my package came I was pleasantly surprised by not only the products, but also the way they came packed in an awesome utility bag that will be great for traveling!

Once I opened the bottle I was surprised that when they said "Fragrance Free", it really was fragrance free.

I decided to try this cleansing lotion by all the methods recommended on the bottle, and here is what I found:

Cleansing with water:
I applied the lotion, which does not foam, and washed it off with water. It left my skin feeling clean, but not quite as moisturised. I did end up using a moisturiser afterwards.

Cleaning without water:
This was my favourite method; I applied the product onto my face and proceeded to use a cotton swab just to rub the excess lotion off my skin. It left my skin feeling clean as well as really moisturised and soft.

As an eye makeup remover:
The lotion also works brilliantly as a makeup remover. I put some around my eyes and rubbed lightly, then used a cotton swab to remove the excess lotion and the makeup. Usually other products make my eyes burn a little or tend to leave my eye area a little sensitive, but with Cetaphil's Cleansing Lotion there was none of that. My eyeliner and mascara came off effortlessly.

Although this product is a little pricey, I do think it will last very long and is definitely worth the price.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
(Updated: August 11, 2014) August 11, 2014
Just an update: I have been using these products for 4 weeks now ans my skin is absolutely flawless and radiant. I have had no breakouts and no typical winter dryness since I have been using the Cataphil products. I will definitely be recommending it to my family and friends!
S
Sametia
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply