Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 21, 2014 634
Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Quality comes at a price! In this case you are getting both a pharmaceutical and dermaceutical on the shelves without the doctors consult! Thank you to the ladies at beauty bulletin for sending this to me! I had used this in this past and forgotten just how effective this product really is! Recently my skins behaving badly! Usually its combination ! Over the past few month its dry sensitive and very reactive! As a result of this i have bought a fair amount of creams and what happens is my cupboards are full , my skins still tight and uncomfortable ,products are unfinished and i am buying even more stuff!
The packaging is very clinical white pump bottle with blue green and white as the predominant colours! It pumps out a good amount of a pearelescent lotion type clinical smelling lotion that spreads easily and can be used with or without water after you have removed your make up with a wipe or cotton pad! Applied to skin and massage in : this does not lather in the case of wet skin and can rinsed off! If applied to dry skin simply tissue off the excess! A thin film is felt on the skin which is comforting! Skin is clean and comfortable! An extremely good buy!
Owner's reply June 29, 2014

It's a few days on of consistent use! And my skins loving the calming gentle cleansing and that soft film of protective left behind after cleansing

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply