4.1 5 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 16, 2014 236
Didn't work out for me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I found it very weird to use a cream with an SPF at night,
The cream itself came in a pump action bottle which I like as it allows for proper dispensing without contamination or wastage, it is not a totally smooth cream and does take a while to absorb,
For me personally I will not be buying this again, I had a little flair up, but it went away after a day if re-instating my clarisonic,
This product burned my eyes, and caused my eyes to tear badly every time I used it,
When I contacted cetaphil regrading this they advised me to not use it on or around the eye area, as it is sensitive and even more so during orratane treatment(I am in month 11 taking 40mg daily), and I should buy a specific eye cream to use in eye area while using cetaphil cream.

This doesn't equate for me, the derma control range is meant to be specifically for people like me on acne treatment, yet we can't use it around our eyes, and we have to use a product containing a SPF at night, at night skin needs a more nourishing treatment in my opinion
I went back to using my NeoStrata yesterday and happy to report no more crying after applying my cream!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply