5.0 1 0.5
p-1197-42 (1).jpg
Body Moisturizers May 24, 2017 777
Celltone Moisturizer with SPF15 - Aragn oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Celltone skincare has been around for years most famously known for the Celltone Snail extract gel, they have now introduced other ranges Spot control treatment, Advanced Sun care, Tissue Oil and Face care sizes are all the same 125ml bottles which I have been using. The Celltone Face care range is affordable and budget and are a steal at R150 each.

When it comes to a daily moisturizer I always look for a hydrating formula as I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone with the rest of my face being dry fortunately for me I do have dry skin but it is not sensitive to most skincare ranges, With the Celltone Moisturizer there were two main attractions to me purchasing the SPF15 and the Argan oil which is a bonus with any daily moisturizer. But the moisturizer contains many other oils like Calendula and Olive, and contains Anti-oxidants and vitamins A, B3, C and E as well UVA/UVB sunscreen filters. The moisturizer is for all skin types and are paraben and perfume free, but oddly has a scent of Elizabeth Annes but eventually it fades.

Would I recommend the Celltone Face care I definitely would I loved using the products and they are great on my skin bonus they are so affordable at only R150 each and easy on the monthly budget.

The full range consists of Celltone :
1. Facewash
2. Exfoliating cream
3. Cleansing lotion
4. Facial toner
5. Facial mask
6. Moisturizer
7. Exfoliating gel

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply