5.0 2 0.5
celine.png
Fragrances December 04, 2013 187
Pure Brilliance by Celine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This fragrance is very clean and bright, initially I get the unmistakable scent of juicy ripe pear! yes pear!! which I have struggled to ever positively identify in scents which supposedly contain it. I am assuming it usually gets overwhelmed by other notes?

As the pear starts to fade this settles into an extremely clean 'high pitched' nasal affair. It remains white freshness until it's end which on me is about 4 or 5 hours (good for me) and strong for the first 2 of those.

There is nothing creamy or snuggly about this scent, it is all shower fresh clean that leaves a lovely fresh trail after you. That being said, I think for my personal tastes this one is a bit too clean and clinical and I probably would have preferred a touch of something creamy to soften it up a bit. I am debating whether or not to purchase this one. Pear lovers who want to skip the usual vanilla sweetness that accompanies it might want to give this a try! xx

loved the smell of it, too. Tnis fragrance is beautifully blended and uplifting. A very springy scent. Could detect all the notes mentioned in the perfume pyramid. Not an ordinary celeb fragrance, I must say :)

I feel great when wearing this, it does amazing things to lift my mood and spirit
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 04, 2013
Clicks is selling the gift set for R 265
T
tzar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply