Review Detail

4.5 6 0.5
Eyeshadows May 07, 2013 353
Catrice Intensif'eye Wet/Dry Eye Shadow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love these little gems. The first one I ever got was Charlie’s Chocolate Factory to review for the Beauty Bulletin and since then I’ve bought one every couple of months or so.

Gold the Line, this is a new shade and is a medley of different golds that has a soft old gold payoff.
Glamourose is also new; a soft nude pink with dark pink and gold

These colours are so versatile because you can use them dry for a soft everyday look or wet for a deep intense look. Also the shades if gold and browns are so pretty you can use them on their own for a little shimmer on the eye or as part of a built up layered look. They’re sheer enough to use as a highlighter – basically you’re only limited by your imagination.

The quality of these products are great. They have good pay off, last all day and don’t crease. I normally wear mine with an eye primer, but have on many occasions gone with out and seen little difference in the product.

The packaging is cute too. A clear plastic case allows you to see the beautiful marbling effect while being sturdy and protective. Mine haven’t cracked not has the product crumbled.

All this for the bargain price of R45 at Dischem.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply