images (22).jpg
Foundations July 06, 2017 1137
Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
(Updated: July 07, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently decided to go back to my drugstore roots and I am so glad I gave this foundation a try.

The formula is flat out fabulous! It is velvety and smooth, it provides decent coverage, but you do not feel nor see it on the skin.

When it settles it reminds me a lot of MAC face and body, but without the stickiness and it does not budge. This foundation completely adheres to the skin and stays put.

It does not separate or get cakey as the day progresses. In fact it just looks better and better and to the touch it does not go oily even though your natural oils do start showing after about 5-6 hours.

It definitely hydrates throughout the day, so I think it could work well for dry skin types as well. It blurs texture and you can build it up.

The one con is that there are only 4 shades and only up to a medium skin tone. I have shade 030 which is comparable to MAC NC20, but it is not a warm undertone - it is neutral in undertone.

I have heard that shade 010 has a yellow undertone and I am going to purchase it to mix with 030. All-in-all I definitely recommend this foundation and at the very low price of between R135 and R150 why not try it?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply