Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 4 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters April 02, 2013 179
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is probably one of the cutest and one of the most affordable bronzer I've ever seen, ever since I've tried the Catrice nail polish and lip tint, I've fallen in love with all the products from this brand. I was really excited to try this product out when I saw it at DisChem.

I purchased the bronzer in the colour 030 Medium Bronze which is a lovely shimmer honey colour. I actually got attracted to this bronzer because it was flat and had the words "glow" and "sun" embossed on the bronzer, which I thought was a really nice idea because its really attractive and it's honestly what made me purchase the product.

When I applied the bronzer, I used an angled brush and applied it only onto my cheek bones, I was amazed. The bronzer colour transferred perfectly onto my brush and onto my face without making a mess, I was more impressed that the bronzer gave me a lovely glow which I really liked, a very beautiful sun kissed colour without darkening my complexion. The bronzer also gave me a long lasting colour with a non oily feeling and a silky matte finish.

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's an amazing bronzer and retails around R54 which is really affordable for a good quality bronzer like this one.
P
#1 Reviewer 876 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply