Review Detail

3.6 26 0.5
Concealers August 03, 2013 781
Unsure
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So the shade selection isn't that good, as it's meant for people with pink undertones rather than yellow. BUT i still bought it as it had a green and salmon concealer which I wanted to use for the slight redness in my face (green) and purple-brown blemishes (salmon).

I used the salmon to cover my spots, and I blended it into the skin completely and ensured no excess product then applied my foundation over and I have to admit, it did the job of concealing the light-medium scarring. Which i was grateful for but after a few hours, about 2 , the concealer creased and made my face look so cakey even after setting it with powder.

Next I tried using the other normal coloured concealers , as I didn't want to waste but the product was too thick and creamy that it became so exhausting to try to blend it in perfectly. (ALSO CREASED)

And lastly, I used the green concealer around my nose area as that is where I have redness. It was good enough to conceal them.

Verdict: I wouldn't recommend this product for people with both oily or dry skin. My cheek area is dry and the product still appeared cakey and my nose area is oily, and the concealer creased.

And it was R70 which is cheaper in comparison to most concealers but then again, it was not worth the R70 i spent

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply