4.2 5 0.5
7be60ecd049de8abf16117e49ac9ff72.jpg
Foundations May 04, 2017 532
24Hr Made To Stay Makeup Review | The Foxy Momager
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This high performance Liquid Make Up is action-proof and is enriched with an antioxidant complex. In addition to smooth coverage with a matt effect, the waterproof, velvety-light texture feels wonderfully pleasant on the skin. The formula creates a flawless complexion without leaving behind a mask-like effect.
PACKAGING:
This foundation is packaged in a gorgeous frosted pump bottle and comes in 4 different shades. The matt bottle gives this product a high-end look to it. On the bottle you can also find the claims of this foundation; Lasts up to 24hrs, Perfect Coverage, Mattifying and With Anti-Oxidants. For such an inexpensive foundation these claims caught my eye. The handy pump is a win for me as this keeps the foundation air tight and easier to dose. I absolutely loved the packaging of this product and I definitely think it’s a major eye catcher.

PRODUCT:
This product is a typical silicone based product. This product is very liquidy and this makes it easier to blend and apply. I prefer to apply two pumps of this product to my hand, either dot it all over my face and blend or apply it with a beauty blender. The product does not leave your skin feeling tight or uncomfortable. When wearing this foundation I hardly feel as if I have any product on my face. However I did find that this is definitely not a long lasting foundation and does not blend with ease. It left blurred lines and uneven patches around my nose and on the cheeks. This foundation unfortunately was a miss for me.

Love Foxy, XO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply