Review Detail

4.2 11 0.5
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans September 22, 2010 497
My second pick!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried all of Caribbean Tan's self-tanners, and my favourite is the Tanning Spritzer. I have bought Tan in a Can Instant Colour on occasions when I couldn't find the Spritzer, and although the end result of the two products is very similar, I find Tan in a Can to be a bit messy. I'm not a huge fan of the aerosol spray bottle (although I know some people might prefer this- it's just personal preference) because I find that overspray is inevitable. Best would probably be to stand in the shower while doing this, because I have stained many duvet covers/curtains/towels when using this, lol! It's just difficult to control where the spray goes, and I find it's more difficult to get the same amount of product on all parts of your body with this, than it is with the Spritzer. I do like that the Instant Tan has a good guide colour, which helps you see where you've applied product.
Overall, it's not a bad product, the tan lasts about 7 days if you don't exfoliate in the days following application, it fades evenly, and this is definitely my second choice when I can't find the Spritzer in stock.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply