Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels November 25, 2013 210
Dare I say it? The BEST product EVER!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This has got to be my number one product of 2013! I have been meaning to write this review from the day I bought it, but I am having problems finding out what brand it is and where else, other than Miladys, I could get it. They have an entire range of amazingly fruity products but you will never want anything else after smelling this! Although the taste of grapefruit is not for me, I am a huge fan of the scent and my mouth can't help but water when someone cuts one up. I can not put in words just how much I love the scent of this body scrub, my love is so strong that I fear I may attempt to scrub my beauty spots off because I just can't get enough! The combination of the pink grapefruit and mandarin is a melody that everyone should hear! This fruity blend is not all about the scent though, I have made use of this sugary mix right through the spring months to get rid of that dreadful winter skin. The sugar is a great exfoliant that is rough enough to remove dead cells, but gentle enough to use all over. I love the oily base as this moisturizes the freshly scrubbed skin providing the softest skin oozing with the most amazing smell. The effects are long lasting and definitely noticeable! Best part is, when you leave the shower you still smell like this amazing blend which is complimentary to any woman and the oil provides all day moisture, great for summer! I have made sure to use this at least once a week as a treat to my body - and you should too. I would not be surprised if I buy everyone in my family one of these for Christmas - I know I want the entire range of Grapefruit and Mandarin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply