cream5.jpg
Treatments and Masks January 24, 2017 217
MUST HAVE!
(Updated: August 25, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The love I have for this product is almost undefinable, but I've got to try.
First thing I have to point out is the scent, this product (well really all of the products from this line) will leave you feeling like Drake was singing about you in "Come Closer". In the sense that it leaves your hair smelling like the tropics plus other yummy things.
Another thing I must point out is the consistency of the product. Being a 4c natural with low porosity hair, I require a product that is not thin as it will not penetrate my shaft but also a product that is not too heavy that will weigh my hair down too much (making styling not so easy). I found that this product was just right in terms of the consistency.
The combination of the ingredients is so right that I did a twist out with just this leave-in and it came out so defined, and this was not even the purpose of the product.
My hair feels so moisturized in the sense that it is soft and manageable but still feels strong. Breakage is no longer and issue for me since I started using this in November 2016.
The only thing that might make a student reconsider it is the price, I would like to point out however that if you have enough to purchase it, you should, as the price is worth the product. It does what it says it will, smells heavenly (and the smell lasts) plus a little goes a long way with this product so it will last you a long time.
I will forever re-purchase.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply